Office Supplies Ireland have just launched an updated Website.
This site will provide lots of new features and functionality for customers such as:
- The product search and comparisons to similar products are enhanced
- Redesigned Quick Lists to make regular ordering easier
- Cost and department controls for large companies are available
- Customers can now watch video information on more and more products
- Greatly enhanced experience when viewing the site on mobile devices
- Lots of links to favourite brands like BiC, Brother, Acco and HP and others
- The structure of the categories of products has been improved
- A better overview of products in the checkout basket
- Better links to social media accounts, customer queries (through Pure Chat) and customer requests
- Much more Special Offers, Deals, Competitions and Prizes
We wish them well with their new site!
New Service Machine for Stationery Store
Congratulations to Hugh and all in the Stationery Store on the installation of a mega new copier in their service area of the business. This is a great addition to the available copying, print, laminating & binding services at Stationery Store
Call into our Shop at
Dublin Rd, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 PP48
call us on : 045 879 084
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website @ www.stationerystore.ie
Office Supplies Ireland Moves into New Retail Premises…….
Our Telephone, Fax and Email
Tel: 01-2898838 or 01-4604100
We think of our grandparents to be at a stage of life where a sedentary afternoon spent sitting down is understandable and acceptable. Yet with the growth of digital technology at the workplace, sitting still for long hours is no longer reserved for the elderly.
Recent research from Edinburgh shows that many desk jobs lead office workers to spend up to thirty minutes more sitting down each day than members of our retired population. That means most of us with desk-bound careers are more sedentary than those over 75.
The study revealed that middle-age men especially vulnerable to senior-level immobility, spending close to half an hour longer in their desk chairs every day of the work week. Working women under 45 are not far behind their male cohorts, spending only six minutes less than seniors sitting away the work day.
Don’t Let Your Body Take an Early Retirement
Take short, active breaks. Go for a walk. That pedometer app on your smartphone comes in handy for helping you realize how little you move. Use it to motivate extra steps throughout the day.
Engage with a standing desk workstation all day long. Standing up gets the blood flowing and keeps the body stimulated. When you feel that two PM slump coming on after lunch, stand up and work. The body intuitively associates stillness with sleep. Standing up with a sit-stand desk prevents you from nodding off like grandpa.
Stretch, bend, and move in place. You don’t have to run a marathon around the office to stay active. Use micro-movements like stretching exercises to stay flexible and keep feeling productive.